Monday, December 24, 2012

holiday spirit


First of all, happy holidays everyone! I hope you all are enjoying the time off from school or work because we all deserve to rest and relax. As for this outfit, I chose to wear this for my family's Christmas Eve dinner because I wanted to wear something comfy but with holiday spirit (that would be me incorporating the red into the outfit)! This outfit incorporates some of the major trends this winter has deemed popular: the color ox-blood, leather, and leopard print.

(sweater: Nordstrom, leopard print belt: Forever 21, pants: Armani Exchange, boots: Seychelles)
These two-toned pants aren't actually leather - it's actually a suede-like fabric that gives off the look of leather. They're super comfortable and are casual enough to wear around campus while dressy enough to wear to an event. Best of both worlds!

1 comment:

  1. Happy Holidays...Btw in case you want to go shopping on this holiday, I've just found a great discounts finder tool to get the best deals. Please check it out

    http://discountfinder.1953skylark.com/

    ReplyDelete