Saturday, December 15, 2012

bloopers

It's that time of the year ... finals season! As I procrastinate writing my papers and studying for my exams, I bring you some fun moments during our blog shoots.

While I do take this blog seriously, I have a lot of fun sharing my style with you. And part of that fun is working with my baby sister, spending time with her, and most importantly, goofing around. 

I want to share more of that side with you as well! Here are some pictures (and even an outfit!) that never made the blog ;)

In the beginning of our shoots, there's always laughter because I get uncomfortable modeling, but they make for great candid shots! (flower power)


Back in California, Tiff and I live somewhat in the mountains and there are always bugs in the summer. They're trying to steal the spotlight! (leftright)


This day was a great day for shooting. We went to a park in uptown New York and took way more photos than normal. Explanation for photo on the very right: because there were so many leaves on the ground, I tried getting in a shot of me throwing the leaves, but it didn't quite work out. (taste of autumn)


I tried following the advice of the one and only Tyra Banks ... smizing just isn't my cup of tea ... (fall transition)


Here's attempt number 2 ... (taste of autumn)


I also tried getting in an action shot to try to capture the movement of my clothes. At least there's always a variety of shots to choose from! (taste of autumn)


It was actually really cold this day and this is my "I'm so cold, let's wrap this shoot up!" face. (concrete jungle)


(top: H&M, jeans: Paige Denim, shoes: Vince Camuto, belt: Forever 21, bag: Michael Kors)
This outfit never made it on the blog because all the shots from this day were blurry! The weather was really nice this day - it was one of those days in which summer was transitioning into fall. I wore this outfit to class (but then again, I wear most of these outfits on campus!).


This was taken back home ... my lovely photographer and me! She likes to be behind the camera more than in front of it. 

Contact us at graceandtiff@gmail.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment