Sunday, January 13, 2013

sweater weather

Sweater dresses are one of the most comfortable outfits to wear in the winter ... which is why I have tons of them! I tend to cinch sweater dresses with belts because I like defining my waist, so I decided to opt for the skinny leopard belt for this one. Also, sweater dresses are perfect for the winter time ... you can pair with stockings or leggings (or both if you're on the east coast!), add a black peacoat, and voilà! You're ready for the cold weather! 
(sweater: H&M, belt: Forever 21, stockings: mom's closet)
(booties: Rachel Roy)
I wear all my shoes to death so it's time to say goodbye to my Seychelles and hello to these beautiful new booties! If you can't tell from this post, the Seychelles are pretty worn out. I found these new ones at Bloomingdales during the holiday sales (which I hope you didn't miss out on because they were ridiculous!) and I was happy to finally find something worth replacing my Seychelles for!

New post next Sunday: "grandma chic"

No comments:

Post a Comment