Tuesday, September 4, 2012

back to school fashion

As you all know by my update post below, school is back in session! I know some of you have already started school so I hope that it was as great as my first day of school, and if it wasn't, it can only get better! As girls, we all want to dress to impress, right? So here's my opinion about what to wear on the first day of school.




As a disclaimer, I just want to say that all of these opinions are my own and none of it is factual. With that said, this is going to be a really straightforward post. 

There is no correct way to dress for the first day of school. When people ask me what they should wear, the reason why I say "Wear what you want to wear!" is because 

  1. I'm no stylist. (Really. But I am opinionated!)
  2. You know how people say one man's trash is another man's treasure? I think that applies to clothes too. For example, what looks good on me doesn't look good on my sister ... what I'm trying to say is that I know how to dress myself but not others. I'm sure this is the same with your friends, unless they know how to dress different body types ;)
  3. I know some people think I dress up, but that's how I like to dress. My school is my playground/stage/whatever you want to believe. Some people dress down. More power to them! Either way, don't try to be something you're not, but whatever you wear, rock it. And if you want to change up your style, go for it! Remember, there are clothes of every style for every single body type, so dress your body the way it deserves to be dressed!
I don't like telling people how to dress which is why I didn't do a back to school series. We all have different styles, and I don't have the budget to cater to every different style ... and I only do me best! ;) 

I know there are a lot of YouTube videos on back to school fashion, but my opinion is that they don't know you better than you know yourself.

So my point is: do you! 

Anyway, back to hitting the books now...a new outfit of the day will be posted soon! Just editing the pictures now. Be patient with me and Tiff while we get into the swing of things. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment