Saturday, September 8, 2012

summer's end


It truly is the last few days of summer on the east coast, so I had to take advantage of the sunny days. It has already started to rain! Granted, it was more sprinkling than raining ... but nevertheless, fall is coming! So while I can soak up the rays, I've been working on wearing more colors before I start diving into my fall wardrobe.


(top: H&M, skirt: Forever 21)

(belt: BCBG Max Azria)
I really wanted to put the focus on this beautiful belt that my mom gave me so I thought that the turquoise skirt really made the yellow belt pop. I kept the accessories simple with my Juicy Couture wishbone necklace and nude Vince Camuto wedges to give the belt the emphasis that it needed. Colorful, right? Like I said in my knotted up post, my mom ends up giving me these interesting pieces to work with that I would never buy myself! 

No comments:

Post a Comment